Magic Maker Membership
Engaging content ready to share with your members, easy-to-plan event ideas plus tips, advice and inspiration to keep you at the top of your game. Save some time in your schedule so you can continue to make magic for your members!
Creative Content and Actionable Ideas
A monthly delivery of implementable strategies for better communication, member events and retention.
How many times a week have you said, "I wish I had someone to help me with social media and email," or something to the tune of, "We need just a few more casual events on the calendar next month." Magic Maker Membership to the rescue!
I'm calling the program the "Magic Maker Membership" because, let's be honest, YOU create ridiculous amounts of magic for you members! You are the one who "makes it happen," who "gets it done!" With all you do for your members, you could use some help! The Magic Maker Membership is designed to save you time and creative juice, so that you can continue to make more magic for your members!
The Magic Maker Membership delivers tips and advice, best practices, helpful articles, member profiles, inspiration, plus made-for-you engaging content and simple event ideas you can easily execute. All content is focused for the month ahead, so the content you find in August's folder helps you plan for September. The September content will help you plan for October, etc. The Magic Maker Membership is your virtual assistant for your success!
Each month you will receive:
- A calendar of national and global holidays, hashtag holidays, historic dates and fun celebrations for the following month. In this excel document, you can customize the format and add your member events, too.
- 5+ Made-for-You social media posts with pictures and text. You can edit as you wish and also use in your email and newsletters. The content shared this month helps you plan ahead for next month.
- 5+ Event ideas you can easily execute the following month. The ideas shared this month helps you plan member events for next month. These are casual events, easy to plan and take advantage of the holidays in the calendar you are provided or other sources of inspiration Shanna finds in her research.
- Helpful articles shared exclusively with Magic Maker Members - topics include communication, marketing, branding, events, club industry, and more.
- Best practices from fellow Magic Maker Members and beyond. You love to know what other clubs are doing and in this folder, you can find the best of the best examples to follow. You will also receive a sprinkling of tips and advice.
- Meet your industry colleagues through a video interview posted in the Member Profile folder.
- New content and surprises will be added through the month. As membership grows, so can the benefits and features. The more the merrier! You'll receive email reminders when new content is available.
All content, except the Member Profile, will expire at the end of each month. This is done so that new members cannot access content from previous months in which they were not subscribed. Members will receive email reminders three days prior to the expiration of content.
This Membership was made for YOU!
The Private Clubs Online Magic Maker Membership program offers advice and support for the Membership, Member Communication & Member Relations teams. I'm calling the program the "Magic Maker Membership" because, let's be honest, YOU create ridiculous amounts of magic for you members! You are the one who "makes it happen," who "gets it done!" You deserve a little help and support. That's what the Magic Maker Membership is all about - serving YOU!
Your Magic Maker Membership Includes:
- 5+ Made-for-You Social Media/email/newsletter posts for next month
- 5+ event ideas to plan for next month
- Best practices, tips, advice and articles to keep you current and on trend
- Meet Magic Makers through video interviews
- Belong to a community of magnificent private club professionals
- Pop into Live Office Hours with Shanna
- Bonus Content & Exclusive Events
- Email and live support from Shanna
- Magic Maker Membership is just $97 per month, per person
Take advantage of these special offers!
- Subscribe annually and get two months free! ($194 Value)
- Subscribe annually and receive the Magic Maker coffee mug free! ($25 Value)
Highland Country Club
Shanna does not disappoint! She provides great information, real world examples, and wonderful resource tools for you to refer to later. I highly recommend Shanna's Workshops to both the newcomer and veteran in the private club industry, there is something shared that will resonate with everyone to enhance their skills. - Amy Minnix
The Peninsula Club
Shanna was unbelievably helpful. She is not only very informative and full of wonderful advice, she speaks about clubs and the business in a way that makes you want to step your game up. I am walking away from her workshop with organizational tools and ideas that I don’t know how I have lived without before. I am also walking away excited and energized. - Lindsey Kreger
San Diego Yacht Club
Shanna is such a pleasure to learn from. She works hard to make her sessions casual and open for discussion at any point. She’s knowledgeable in Club Communications and makes you think outside of the box and change some of your club priorities. - Casey Allocco
Shanna will hold live office hours and is available by email if questions pop up or you need clarification.
For the cost of $97 per month, you are receiving well over $2500 worth of consultation and materials.
The courses and membership are built on the Kajabi platform. It is built to be user friendly and super secure.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Magic Maker Membership?
How do I join the Magic Maker Membership?
How do I access the Magic Maker Membership?
What is the format of the Magic Maker Membership?
Does Membership include live events?
What are Live Office Hours?
How many people are included in the Membership?
Do you offer refunds?
Shanna Bright is the Founder of Private Clubs Online and Bright Life Media. Her career in private clubs began as the Member Relations Director at City Club Los Angeles. Through Private Clubs Online, more than 1000 clubs across the US and internationally have participated in PCO programs. Shanna has spoken with several CMAA Chapters and has presented at national conferences for CMAA, CSCM, Asian Club Managers, ACCP and PCMA. She developed the online courses and membership program to deliver actionable strategies to improve engagement, communication and retention.